Just the Job!
We are looking for a New Business Manager to come and join our team in Didsbury, South Manchester!
Clear is a well-established live event production and creative communications agency with vast experience working with both private and public sector clients.
We are actively seeking someone who is ambitious and keen to have genuine influence in the agency – helping to shape the growth of the business’s future.
A key requirement for this role will be to seek out and develop new business with a consultative approach to selling. The individual will need to be commercially astute and have excellent communication skills, with a proven record in generating revenue in an agency environment.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Generating leads and efficiently keeping in regular contact with existing prospects
- Presenting to clients and prospective clients
- Identifying areas for expansion and development
- Developing a targeted long-term new business strategy
- Creating monthly forecasts on revenue and producing end of month reports
- Delivering against targets to ensure revenue expectations are met
- Developing marketing campaigns to relevant and targeted prospects
- Inputting into sales and marketing collateral
- Leading on how the business positions itself for various audiences
- Maximising networking opportunities
- Understanding and keeping up-to-date with developments in the events and communications market
- Looking at opportunities within the existing client base to grow and develop accounts
This role is ideal for someone who is ambitious, creative and enthusiastic. Experience within the events industry is ideal. The salary is negotiable depending on experience.
We are looking to recruit someone with immediate effect so please send your CV to Caroline Ellison at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Wednesday 20 December 2017.