Here at Clear during the summer months we’ve been taking stock and looking at how the events industry has developed over the past 12 months.
From our findings we’ve designed and created several infographics to give an overview of the industry. From events we’ve ran over recent months here at Clear we certainly agree with the below statistics.
Video has seen a sharp rise in importance over the past year. Average spend on video and photography rose 81% last year with good content playing a major role in an events success.
- 77% of B2B marketers use in-person events as part of their content marketing strategy.
- Social media continues to play a major role with 87% of event organisers now using it.
- VR & AR have started to become the norm and a must have at any event with 31% now using at events in 2017.
- 93% of communication effectiveness is determined by non-verbal cues.
- Most importantly 24% of marketers said the reason they ran an event was to generate profit through new business.