Event and Project Coordinator
We are looking for enthusiastic Event and Project Coordinator with a can-do attitude to assist with all aspects of event planning and project management.
As a well-established live events and creative communications agency, Clear primarily manage and produce live events on behalf of corporate clients. We provide a total event management solution and including design, print, video and communications.
As our next Event and Project Coordinator you must be well-organised, have great communication skills and meticulous attention to detail. You must be passionate about the events industry and ready to deliver an outstanding experience to all of our clients.
This job will involve:
- Working with the existing experienced Clear team on key event management tasks such as venue liaison, catering requirements and delegate management
- Building and maintaining good relationships with existing and new clients – demonstrating strong knowledge of what Clear does as an agency at all times
- Venue sourcing for clients and taking clients on site visits to venues as required
- Coordinating event entertainment, including music, performers, and guest speakers
- Understanding and keeping control of budgets as required
- Assisting with proposals to fit client requirements
- Understanding requirements for each event showing careful attention to both financial and time constraints
- Building and maintaining good working relationships with suppliers and venues
- Managing and overseeing events on the day, including problem-solving, welcoming guests, directing event set-up, communicating with staff and organising suppliers
- Assisting in social media support for both Clear and on behalf of client events as required
- Creating sales opportunities wherever possible through existing client relationships and through extended networks
- Planning multiple events at once
If you are interested in applying for this position please drop your CV to Caroline Moran on email@example.com by the application closing date:
Tuesday 14 January 2020 – 12.00pm.